Notice of Annual General Meeting 2016
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting 2016 of the Hong Kong Chess Federation (the “Federation”) will be held at Flat A, 1/F, Nan Sang Building, 86 Belcher’s Street, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong on Sunday 24th April 2016 at 6:30 p.m. in accordance with the constitution of the Federation.
- Matters arising from the financial report, balance sheet and statement of accounts for the year ended 31 December 2015 and the receipts and expenditures for the current financial year.
- Review of amendments to the constitution of the Federation in the special general meetings.
- Election of members of the Committee to serve until the next AGM.
- Election of a member to the disciplinary sub-committee.
- Appointment of auditors of the accounts for the current financial year.
- Indemnity of members of the Committee.
- Dissolution of the Federation and disposal of assets
Please see the 2016 HKCF AGM Agenda here.
The meeting is for HKCF members only.
By order of the Committee,
Hong Kong Chess Federation
4th April, 2016