8th Kiesi Cup Inter School Tournament – 【Xiangqi】and【Chess】
Organizer：Hong Kong China Chess School
Jointly Run：Yaumati Catholic Primary School (Hoi Wang Road)
Date：1st May, 2017（Monday）(Public Holiday)
Time：9.15a.m. – 6p.m. (Please attend the venue on or before 30 minutes of the 1st round. )
Venue：Yaumati Catholic Primary School (Hoi Wang Road) (10 Hoi Wang Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon ) *Nearby Olympic Station Exit D3
【Xiangqi】5 groups: Junior Primary : P.1 – P.2 / Middle Primary：P.3 – P.4 / Senior Primary：P.5 – P.6 / Junior College : F.1 – F.3 / Senior college & University : F.4 – U
【Chess】3 groups：Junior Primary : P.1- P.3 / Senior Primary：P.4 – P.6 / College & University : F.1 – U
System : Swiss perfect, 7 rounds. 20mins Blitz for each side.
Xiangqi：AXF Rules 2008, by Asian Xiangqi Federation. Chess：FIDE Laws of Chess (After 1 July 2014)
Judge teams reserve for the final judgment.
(1) Postal applications with entry fee (by cheque) to＂Hong Kong China Chess School＂.
Address: Shop 2-006A, L2, Tseung Kwan O Plaza, 1 Tong Tak Street, Tseung Kwan O ; or
(2) Reach the entry form and fee to one of our branches.
*For cheque payment, please payable to “Hong Kong China Chess School Ltd.”
HK $230 for each applicant (Extra $50 admin fee will be charged at 2nd stage of application deadline)
Application deadlines：1st stage: 23th April, 2017（Sunday）/ 2nd stage: 27th April, 2017 (Thursday) *The day and after 28th April may decline any application.
Please refer to “Prize details”
1. Judge reserves the power of using game clock.
2. Judge reserves the power of stopping irrational move to consume time.
3. Please attend the venue on or before 30 mins of the first round. Late comer (10 mins after the game started) will be judged as lose.
4. Host reserve the power of merging groups.
5. The information of grouping and notices will be uploaded on 30th April(Sun) at our Facebook Fans Page (http://www.facebook.com/HKCCS) and our school homepage (http://www.gochess.com.hk).
6. Whatsapp messages will be provided for announcing results. Please add 6044-4579 (Specialize contact for the tournament) to your contact list.
7. Please contact us for any enquiries: 2207-4620.