2015 Asian Youth Chess Championship – Concluded
Call for Registration
All are welcome to register!
- 2015 Asian Youth Chess Championship (3 August – 11th August, 2015) in Suwon, South Korea.
- Free Board and Lodging for 8 nights starting from 3rd August to 11th August at the official hostel is provided to one official player of HKCF in each category U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, U18 (open & girls) totaling a maximum of 12 players
- Male and female winners in the corresponding age groups of the “2015 Hong Kong National Open and Junior Rapid Chess Tournament” [FIDE Rated] will have priority for the free board and lodging according to their ranking in that tournament
- For further information please download the Regulations of 2015 Asian Youth Chess Championship
- Interested parties please download the Registration Form and email it to our Secretary on or before 9th June, 2015
- Please check our Junior Section for further information.
Note that there is a cap of 6 players per section. All players representing Hong Kong must be approved by the HKCF.